From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf
Of JR Moore
Sent:   Saturday, 18 March 2000 1:39
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: MD: Buying a MD player

Your thing about 40 sec. Anti-Shock, well. I honestly don't see the need
for it. Granted it has it's advantages on battery use, but my portable
has 10 (or less with laser being offf) and I've never had it skip in a
car/bus/biking/walking etc, and I don't think the time of anti-shock has
much to do with recroding, I'm probably mistaken.