=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hi All!

I read an article in Radio World which was a review of the Sharp MD-MS
722.  In it the reviewer commented that the mono recording mode among
Mini disc recorders are not all compatible.  Has anyone out there had
and experience with this?

I have just purchase a Sharp MD-MS722 that I had sent to my parents home
in the US, as I live on a tiny island in the caribbean.  I am going to
borrow a Mini Disc recorder from a friend here to make some recordings
before I leave for good (moving to Johannesburg South Africa).  He has
either a Sony MZ-R30 or MZ-R50.  Anyone out there have these machines
that would like to try an experiment and try to record on the Sony and
then try to play back on the Sharp?  If the mono doesn't work I will
just record in stereo, although that is not necessary for the recordings
I am making and doubling the record time is very attractive.

Thanks for any help you all can give.

FJH   B-)

 === MIME part removed : text/x-vcard; ===