Jack wrote,

| 1- Is it cause MD is in extinction and everybody try to sold all ???
|
| 2- Is it because more people are interested in MD ???

That depends on whether people are selling because (1) they're dumping their
MD stuff and getting out of MD; (2) they've bought newer MD equipment and are
dumping their old stuff; or (3) they never had any interest in MD but got
some bargains [on something they see as salable merchandise] that they are
trying to resell at a profit.  #1 would indicate a bearish position on MD, #2
and #3 a bullish one.

Then we get into the question of whether these eBay sellers are right or not.