Jim Coon wrote: (about measuring battery life)

    > Or listen to it while you are doing the test.  when the
    > music stops, restart it........

My next projected free 12 hours will be in May 2020. How about you ?

    > Or you could put it on continious play if it has
    > that feature.......

Didn't think of this, but you still need to keep checking if it's run out
yet.

    > Or you could put a disk in and replace it when
    > you got a chance if the unit shuts down after each disc,
    > then add up the times on each disc you played.

This is the way to do it, but still not high on my list of fun things to do,
and conflicts with my normal usage, which is to listen while I'm walking
to/from work.

simon