Steven Debski (Canagen) wrote:

> I choose to believe my ears - if one sounds better to you - then use it
> happily - do not worry about the theory or hype. Bits are not just bits,
> just as CD is not "perfect sound forever"

 I've got just the  green marker you need!  It's on special too.  Step
right this way.  Don't mind those technical guys, they don't know what
the heck they are talking about...... Besides, I can't get them to
accept any kick backs from my Green Markers For You, Inc.  .... Now
those What HiFI guys, those are the ones ya gotta listen to.. damn
straight.