Their main "first test" (double page spread) this month is of the Sony
MXD-D3 CD/MD deck, where it got the full 5 stars. What interested me is that
they noticed (more) degredation when it was high-speed copying than at
realtime.

Can anyone comment on this? Does this happen, or is it more magazine people
kidding themselves with stuff like media differences and green markers?

The other thing - Richer Sounds' ad now has Traxdata 74-min MDs for 69p each
(just over $1 US), a new record? :-)  Anyone used these yet? - if not I'll
pick some up and give them a go.

--
Simon