Hi everybody..

I will not send you any other publicity for my minidisc website store... Now
I just start a mailing list for my different promotion because I don't want
to bother anymore people of this mailing list with all my promotions about
minidisc...

I don't want to spam people with my advertisement and I want that only
people who really want to receive my promotion should receive it directly on
their email...

My mailing list will be use for one and only thing : Send promotion twice a
month about minidisc price... I will give promotion code and opportunity
letting you know what is in special each month... I will not give you e-mail
adress to anyone, not sell it... All e-mail and user information will be
confidential...

If you're interested, please visit my Online Website Store : Kheops Minidisc
at : http://www.kheopsglassart.com/minidisc/ and in the front page there is
a listbot mailing list for you to subscribe...

Thank's for all...

Sorry for all my previous messages... Hope this will help.

Pierre F.