Hi.   As far as it goes for me, if you have a promotion and are offering the
blanks at some fantastic price (say something that even blows Art Munson out of
the water) I have no problem at all with you listing it here.

Other dealers have been doing it for years.  If it is truly a ground breaking
price, I think that we would all like to be able to take advantage of the
promotion.

I remember when the now defunct Minidisc Now offered a 10 pack of blanks for $23
including shipping in the price.  I was glad to here about it.

Regards,
Larry