* "Luca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Mon, 01 May 2000
| I can choose among the following models:
| MZ-R90
| MZ-R91

The R90 and R91 are basically the same unit.  The differences are
cosmetic.

| MZ-R70

The R70 is a low-cost version of the 90/91.

| I like the R91 a lot, but:
| - is it reliable?

I cannot say.  I've had my R90 for all of three days :).

| - what are the differences between the R90 and the R91

Cosmetic.

| - any comments?

The R90 is smaller than the R70 due to the R70's AA battery compartment.

| - anything I should know before I buy one?

Check the MiniDisc Community Pages for comparisons.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ returned to its special container and