>From personal experience ( i own the Ice blue r91 (japanese version) ) That these
>machines are very reliable.

I previously owned a sharp 702 and was thoroughly dissapointed, the battery life on
the r91 is insanely great, the versitility and now with the bazginge titling device I
dont think they could make it better without first making it worse.

I think the difference between the 91 and the 90 is about 1mm in depth and the actual
stylings..about about 5$USD. I feel for the 5$ it is very worth it. (ontop of that,
which is of little or no relivance to you they recently released a US version of the
90..another difference)

Take this into consideration
A satisfied owner.
~J~