>Mitch Hulburt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I hope the become more common.  I just got my Sharp
>MD-MT15 last week,
>and have been having a hard time getting a hold of
>blanks. I live in
>downtown seattle and don't have a car right now.  So
>far the only place
>I can find them is Tower Records, which is a ways
from >where I live.
>-Mitch

Sorry to the non-Seattle listers, but it does seem
customary to describe local availability.

You might want to try Fred Meyers if you get up to
Capital Hill. I can't say for sure that they carry
them at the Capital Hill store but they stock them at
all the North Seattle Locations. Not a great price 8
pack of sony colors for about $25 last time I looked.
I've also seen them at Sam Goody type places for about
$4/each.

With out a car this doesn't help much, but they are
building a best buy across the street from North Gate
Mall. I can hardly wait.