=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

P A K I S T A N   V I R T U A L - A V I A T I O N

Download FREE Add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

What is Pakistan Virtual Aviation?

Pakistan Virtual Aviation (PVA) is one of a few Virtual Aviation
sites that are dedicated to providing realistic Add-ons/Plugins
for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Like most Virtual Aviation sites,
PVA is a Non-Profit site, all downloads are "Freeware".

Flight-Simulator Programmers from around the world have contributed=20
to this collection.

What are Add-ons?

Microsoft Flight Simulator, has been designed to allow the FS
Developer to create flight Models, Scenery, Checklists and Texture
(for both Aircraft and Scenery). This provides a great base for
expansion of Flight Simulator, mainly in order to create more
detail on particular scenery areas, and add extra aircraft.

Please come and visit my Web Site.

http://www.virtual-aviation.fsnet.co.uk

Kind Regards

Jamie Al-Nasir