/|\/|\ I'm still no good at converting from British Pounds to US dollars. /|\/
|\

  I'm not, either, but that hasn't stopped me from buying from Yalplay in the
past. They have merged with Boxman online, but they still carry many
pre-recorded MDs. They have a currency converter on there which will convert
to many popular currencies, including US dollars (but only during checkout,
d'oh!)

  Then there's Sony's online music store, and allegedly Border Books and
Music sells MDs on their website...

URLs:

http://www.boxman.com

http://thestore.sonymusic.com/thestore/listset.asp?viewby=conf&conf%5Fcd=050&i