Jeanmougin wrote:

> So, I asked myself, when you record something on a MD and after you
> erase it, the TOC is edited. But is the recorded material physically
> erased or is its access impossible due to the TOC updating (like on a
> hard drive)?

The material is still there util you write over it.  Just the TOC is
changed to mark in as free space.  THat is why you can retrieve
something that you accidently erase if you put the disc asside until you
can clone the toc from another minidisc.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways