Marc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>To make a CD with Adaptec Toast 3.5.5 on a MacIntosh, Adaptec offers
>the following advise:
>
>1. The disc must be created in the standard CD Audio format (i.e.,
>the RedBook standard) - Audio CD players cannot read Audio data files
>(e.g., .wav, .aiff, etc,a) on a Mac or ISO-9660 formatted CD
>
>What is the RedBook standard, and how do I either convert aiff to it
>or record it in the 1st place?

What they're saying is that when you burn a CD of audio tracks, it has to
be created as an "Audio CD" rather than an Mac CD-ROM or ISO-9660 (PC)
CD-ROM. Since Toast lets you burn a CD of audio tracks in any of the
formats, that's just a warning that for an audio CD player to play it, it
has to be done as an "Audio CD."