Wow !!! I have to confess, it was hard for me this morning when I read all
these message from the mailing list... I didn't knew that I was so tedious
for all of you...

Thanks for all your suggestions, I'm now working to set up my Outlook
program to be able to send email directly from my kheopsminidisc email
address. It's not an easy task because we are in network here and our
internet connexion is used for kheopsglassart.com not for kheopsminidisc.com
that is why I used an hotmail address. but I will try to fix it soon to be
able to not bored you anymore with too long message or spam from hotmail and
msn below all my messages... Again, sorry for this...

I said to a lot of people that my goal was not to make money with minidisc
and it's true... The reason I started this company was because I was not
able to buy for myself blanks minidiscs in small quantity at good price.
When I start, I bought minidisc from minidisco and planetminidisc in big
quantity and sell them for the same price in smaller package. At this time,
I didn't make any money, it was only to offer a service to the MD community.
After a month, I received so many order that I was able to buy directly from
the Hi-Space distributor in Canada and I begin to sell at the best price as
possible...

I read 2 or 3 times a week all the messages in the MD Mailing list and I
learn a lot... I try to take each comments and improve my company... When
people have complained about high shipping cost, I have change all my
policy, I have included UPS (all their services) and USPS (all their service
too) to my website. I have invest a lot in my company since now... To have
good price, I have to buy a lot and of course, I have to sell in order to be
again in business for the months to come... I bought a website domain, a
Online Web Store software and a credit card processing program too... A lot
of investment for a 3 months company... I do my best to don't increase my
prices and keep my prices low for my customers...

It's true, I do too many advertising... I will stop this... Sorry... Also I
will subscribe to the mailing list soon with my new email to be able to make
short message, and only short promotions... I don't want to upset anyone in
this mailing list...

I really want to improve myself and offer the best service to all my
customers... I appreciate all comments from all of you even if it hurts
sometimes my feelings... I understand how you can feel and I'll try to be
better in the future... Also, I have to confess, my first langage is french
so it's hard for me to write as well and as easily as you in english...

Thanks for your comprehension... Have a very nice day !

Pierre Forest, owner of Kheops Minidisc in Florida.
http://www.kheopsminidisc.com
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]