Hello,

Researching the MD Mailing List Archives from 1995 to 1997, I saw comments about:
COMMENT A:
MD Audio as MD Data using MDH-10 Sony Data Drive from EDL's Director Tim Craig, about
MD Audio as MD Data using MDH-10. Please, I wish to know:
If somebody on this List is the owner of this singular SOFTWARE (that makes possible
this mentioned convertion MD Audio as MD Data.
COMMENT B:
Recording up over 300 to 3000 minutes on a 74 min MD Audio Disc using FTS (Favorite
Track Selection) from J. Wolfgang Buresch Homepage intitled "MD Secrets".
Once again, Please.. I wish to know:
If somebody on this List is the owner of this singular SOFTWARE
(that makes possible record up over 300/3000 minutes FTS on a 74 min MD Audio Disc).
Excuse me the troubles...and some eventual mistakes...it's because I am a new user...
At first ....thank you very much...
Otto Wen Hae Chao
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.zipmail.com.br   O e-mail que vai aonde você está.