I have been reading these posts in this digest daily with out fail. I can
tell there are some of you who are involved in music professionally. This
question is for you and anyone who may have this particular knowledge. I
have been learning to play the guitar for some time now. I have been
converting all my classical and pop cd's to md. I want to go further. I want
to take a track and remove the vocals and or lead guitar and or the base
guitar and or the rhythm guitar leaving only the drums. Then copying the
final product to my md for easy transport to friends garage to play along
with our favorites tunes. Of course all this with without paying for studio
time at a professional recording studio. Is there software I can buy that
will allow me to do that?