uhm, yes there IS software you can buy to get close to what you want.
You'd be better off getting original cuts from the studio straight
from the board, instead of trying to "disassemble" the music you've
got already.  You probably already know that... so sorry
for stating the obvious...

Anyway, I forget the name of the software package, that  friend of mine
uses for mixing work.  It's a Macintosh based program, and VERY powerful.
Oh... There is one minor hitch... It's not cheap... be prepared to
pony up about 50k for the software... (then a few bucks for a Mac, if
you don't already have one)

-Jeffrey