hi,
    ive got two questions on things that are bugging me. i make MD's of
mp3's by playing winamp and using the optical out of my soundcard into =
my MD
deck. is there anyway to ensure a track mark between each song. lots of =
the
songs have no lead out or period of silence at the end and songs become =
one
giant track.
    also, and this is very annoying; evey time i install a audio app in
windows, it hijacks the file association, meaning when i click on an =
mp3, it
opens a media app that i dont want to use. i know there is a way to =
prevent
this, and i even did it once, but cant for the life of me remember how.
other than that, i love my MD dsck for playing mp3's.

thanks,
Mike Hooker

PLEASE NOTE NEW E MAIL ADDRESS: NETGUARD@BELLAT