Last week someone posted a link to the JVC MD Executive Series FSMD9000
at buy.com for $329. This system listed for $770 less than a year ago.

<http://www.jvc-america.com/executive/fs_md9000.html>

Buy.com just dropped their price to $249 with free shipping:

<http://www.us.buy.com/electronics/product.asp?sku=90000227>

But if you first go to the link below, you'll get a $30-off coupon placed
in your shopping cart, lowering the price of the JVC system to $219 with
free shipping.

<http://www.us.buy.com/promo/80210137.asp>

This is a pretty sweet deal... I searched the web for prices and the next
cheapest price was around $550. I just ordered one for my office ;-)