Hi,

I just bought an MZ-R70 and tried to record some MP3's from my PC but the
recording level is extremely low - even when I manually set the level to
its max the reading is barely around the 12dB mark.

I have the Line Out from my PC (with a Turtle Beach Montego soundcard)
connected to the Line In on the MZ-R70 using the cable that is usually
connected to the subwoofer/speakers on my PC.

Is there some setting I can change to get a healthier level or am I doing
something fundamentally wrong in my approach to recording??

Thanks in advance for all suggestions/ideas.

__neil