It will be interesting to see what happens, not that Microsoft has been
given the kabash.  Their business tactics always did bother me,
especially when they drove Lotus 123 off the market and damaged Quatro
Pro.  Microsoft brought out a new version of Windows and didn't give all
the information to other comapnies, so Excel had a great advantage and
could have more features that the other spreadsheets that were leading
at the time.

Now, if Japan would just stop changing the models of their minidisc
products every six months, ban end search in record mode, and try lower
prices of the portables, instead of trying to make them smaller, I think
MD sales would really jump.  I think a $100 portable would sell like
hotcakes.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways