I have just put up two new songs on mp3.com that are doing really well. The
first, "Amphibian Walkabout" is a song starring "the backyard frog quartet"
. The backyard frogs encounter a didgeridoo player while on walkabout, and
they decide to jam. It sounds cool, so other musicians join them. This one
has it all...frogs, Slide Didge, throat singing, synthesizers and more! I
have been getting a LOT of very positive feedback about it, so check it out
at http://www.mp3.com/starbirth. All I can tell you, is that the frogs
seemed to have a GREAT time performing this song. All the Frog parts were
recorded with my Sharp 702 minidisc recorder, and a pair of AT853 mikes from
Sound Professionals.

The Slide Didge is a variable pitch didgeridoo, somewhat similar to a
trombone in some ways.  It is a very cool instrument that I have been
playing every day since I got it from Australia. If you are interested in
one, let me know and I'll give you the details.

The second one is called "Journey To Mars." Get on board the Mars shuttle
and sit back for the trip of your life.  It is a progressive rock song that
uses didge much more subtly (with Lexicon digital delay), and has some great
guitar work, by my friend Dave Hearn (www.mp3.com/orionsyndrome), who you
may remember from Canyon Journey. Check out his cool astronomy oriented
music!

Please let me know what you think of them.

-- Martin
http://www.mp3.com/starbirth