Dear Members!

I have just joined this forum, because I want to buy a portable minidisc
recorder, and I want to decide which one is best for me. I saw sites on the
internet, but there is too much information for me to deal with. If you can
give me useful tips I will be grateful.

Here are my considerations:

1. I would like to record lectures in mono, then transfer them to the
computer, and make MP3 files. I would use a few disks again and again.

2. Sometimes I need to record for two days continuously. It should work with
normal rechargable batteries, so I can change them anytime. Still battery
life is crucial.

3. I don't know if it is much better to have "line out" if I digitize the
material with my SoundBlaster Live. Does it make a big difference if I only
use the "Phones" plug to connect to the computer?

4. I need something lower in price.

So far I am thinking of Sharp MD-MT20. Please write me your opinions.

Thank you very much.

Laszlo Borsos
Hungary