Yes, that's right, the newbie is back again, this time with a whole new line of
questioning, and
again, I apologize if it's been brought up before. Anyway,  I have a few questions
about Sony's new
player, the E800. First of all, if the listed price is "open," what does that mean? Is
it a bid-type
selling? Just wondering. And if I was interested in purchasing it, how would I get it?
I know that
HyperJack sells Japan-direct -- is there anywhere else? On that note, if it's a
Japanese unit, what
are all the adapters, if any, that I would need to run it? And would it read my MD's?
And is the
display in English? Sorry for all the questions, but this is an MD question mailing
list..at least,
I think it is..I hope it is..haha. :)

Well, I got so caught up in asking my questions that I forgot if I asked all the ones
I wanted to!
I'll just hope that I did. Thanks again, guys..

Ryan