<http://www.hifi.com/consumer/hifi/default.asp?mainpage=Product_Information&leftnavsec=7&No_Catalog=X&ProductNumber=C1PCWXXX&prodcat=por_spe_mul&cattab=7>

>Yes.  PCWorks is the base set, and is a pretty spiffy set, actually.

Actually, those aren't the ones I was referring to. Those are the "PC
Works" and are the smallest set. The ones I was talking about were the
middle size, "SoundWorks." They are about $30 more, but are quite a bit
bigger. They are the ones with the great bag. The PC Works really don't
have the power to play loud outdoors.