=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hi, I remember sometime ago we talked about a S-link connector kit for PC to
control a Sony CD player and MD recorder with the MD Editor software.  Does
anyone here still remember where can I find a place online to purchase this?
What I want to do is to have a GUI program to make MD compiliations from my
200 CD changer, and do simple editing and controls.  If anyone know any
alternative to this, or other DIY solution, please let me know, since the
Sony kit is priced at $150 as I checked last time.  Thanks for any input.

Kenneth

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===