Hello. I just purchased a used Sony MDX-C150 minidisc car stereo and
CD changer receiver along with a Sony CDX-705 CD changer. I have
tried to find a manual for the minidisc stereo but haven't had any
luck. I just want to know some basic stuff like how to label the CD's
and CD tracks on the CD's in my CD changer and how to reset it's
memory or delete CD's if the memory gets full. I also want to know
what some functions are for like "D.Scan, Bank, and SENS"... if
anyone knows or has access to a manual and can help me, it would be
GREATLY appreciated! You can either post back to the list or email me
personally. Also if you have a manual and you could scan it or send
it to me I would be eternelly greatful and willing to pay you in
return. Thanx a lot!

Your friend,
        -Rod