* Dan Frakes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Sat, 17 Jun 2000
| Really? I was under the impression that the 722 is better than the
| MD-MT15 in almost every way, no? (Asking a real question here)

Well, maybe.

The MD-MS722 is an improved MD-MS702.  The MD-MT15 is a stripped-down
version of the MD-MT821, which replaced the '722 as Sharp's top of the line
portable MD recorder until the MD-MT831 came out.  The MT15 is a simpler
unit than the '722.  It costs less.  If those are your criteria for
comparison, then the MT15 is superior to the '722.  Otherwise the MT15 is
roughly comparable to the MS-702, though the latter gets the nod for the
slot-load design.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ accelerate to dangerous speeds.