Reply to:   RE: md-l-mimedigest V2 #665

>>You don't say where you're from, but in the UK Argos sell nice >>52-disc racks for
>under 10ukp. Wooden top and bottom pieces, 3 thin >>chrome columns and two triangular
>wire racks. The whole thing stands >>about 14" tall and 6" wide.

>Thanks for the suggestion, Simon. Unfortunately, I'm in the U.S. >(California).
>Haven't seen Techpoint stuff over here.

Hey guys -
Far be it from me to shill for Ikea, but I was hipped to a great item they sell that
fits in nicely here. They sell a 6 drawer item called "Moppe" that fits probably 20
MD's per drawer and is only $14.95! Throw some varnish on there and it looks pretty
dang good ... here's the link to their catalog:

http://www.ikea-usa.com/content/main.asp?tab=1

Take care,

Dave