This may sound like a weird question, but I'm curious to see if anybody
else has experienced this, or if my ears are just off.  I've got an
MZ-R50 that is about a year and a half old, and works like a charm.
Is it possible for it to slow down or or adjust pitch?  If this was a
tape player, I'd understand that if the batteries are low, the motor won't
turn as fast, and thus a slowdown... This is digital, the battery is fully
charged, but I swear it was running "slow"

possibility: my ears are just way off this morning...

any thoughts
(besides that I'm crazy)

thanks
-Jeffrey