* Eric Woudenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Thu, 29 Jun 2000
| It's the "Yes, there is." part I'm having trouble with. There is no
| "decompression + recompression", only decompression.

Hmmm... my bad, maybe.  I had assumed that since the original poster had
mentioned recompression, he was doing a digital to digital copy, which does
incur generational loss.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Happy Fun Ball contains a liquid core,
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ which, if exposed due to rupture, should