I downloaded voquette from their site but when i  tried to run it Norton AV
picked up that the inoculation had changed and I was afraid to run it. So I
tried to use Easy Cd creator but it did not find my minidisc, did not have
an option for auxiliary or line in-I had run a stereo mini plug from the
mini out to the audio in on my sound card. So now how do I get the audio
from my mini to record onto a CDR???  How do I get the computer to find it
and capture it?
thanks
Susan
Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Susan and the Wolves of Suffern, Cory at the Bridge
ICQ #17750260
cc to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]