I received some email question about the plug in Metastream... This plug in
let you see 3D animation... However, on their website, there is 2 different
version of this plug in... If you want to be able to see our 3D animation on
our website, you must download the version 2 (MTS2 PLAYER) instead of the
version 3 (MTS3 PLAYER).

The version 3 is not currently compatible with a lot of 3D animation; they
are working on a patch for this plug in...

To download the METASTREAM plug in, visit :
http://www.metastream.com/plugins.html

To see our 3D animation, visit : http://www.kheopsminidisc.com/3d_images.htm

Have a nice day !

Pierre.