I'm thinking of having a houseparty at the end of July (29th? ... if
not, then early August) and I was wondering if any fans/folks on the
list would be interested in attending?  It will be casual, yet tasteful
(in other words: act a fool and I'll drop-kick you out the front door myself!).

Included (other than friends) are people from these mailing lists:
- Pet Shop Boys
- Dead or Alive
- BiNet
- Bananarama
- Boy George
- Swing Out Sister
- Lesbians in Music
- Cher
- Ani DiFranco
- Vacuum
- Army of Lovers
- Minidiscs
- Anastacia (the singer, not the Disney film!)
- Siobhan
- Swenglish
- Jimmy Somerville
- The Young & the Restless
- Techno/Pop

Maybe some others ... anyway, let me know.  I'm trying to decide if the
gathering will be large enough to require security!

Should make for an interesting mix of people, eh?

The music will be divine [of course!] and will be programmed on MD by
me!  :-)

Yours,
Dicky

--

Richard Ian Träcy  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brought to you LIVE from the Mac Power PC.

"Keep it real ... on the down-low ... for real though ...
totally tits ... it's all you ... swing out sistah ... get
Hooked on Monkey Phonics ... it worked for me ... "

--

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Castro/3420/
ICQ #: 56224965   -*-   Instant Messenger: bunnyphat