I was recording a CD recently on my Sony MXD-D3 (is
that the right number? it's the CD -> MD deck), and I
got a pleasant surprise.  While recording I decided to
title the tracks, so I wouldn't have to go back and do
it later.  To my surprise, once I hit "name" to enter
the titling feature, the track name was right there,
and all I had to do was hit "name" again to enter it.
What a treat!  Of course, it was a Sony disc. :-)

JMJ