Hi guys,

Yesterday afternoon I had my first tabletop roleplaying game session
for about ten years, and boy was it good to spend about five hours
in some good gaming-- probably the most enjoyable afternoon I've had
in years.  But thats not why I'm posting!

We keep hearing about the Rio and all the other solid-state MP3 stuff
and how they will kill-off MD, certainly in the states where from what
I read here it has yet to become known, let alone popular with most
peeps.

I found this group of gamers using the net, and almost all have a net
connected computer so you'd think they'd be into MP3 files and Rios?
Two guys had a walkman on the table, one was a sharp 722, the other
was definitely a MD walkman but as I was a newbie at the group I did
not ask.

Out of seven guys using the net here in England, for two to have MD
stuff has to be good, make that three of the seven of us when you
include me :)

Anyone who says MD is dead or dying is totally wrong in my experience,
the guy with the 722 loves it and would never swap it for a Rio or the
like- maybe MD is just especially popular in Britain?

Cheers,
 ___ ____________________________________________________________ ___
|   |                                                            |   |
| o |============================================================| o |
|   |          Gareth Bell - [EMAIL PROTECTED]           |   |
| o |------------------------------------------------------------| o |
|   |  _____                                 _____               |   |
| o | |  __ \  ____  _  _____  ____  _____  /  ___| _____  ____  | O |
|   | | |__| )|  __)(_)|  _  \|  __)|  _  \ | |  _ (____ \|__  / |   |
|   |   ICQ: 36892193  http://website.lineone.net/~princegaz/    |   |
|   |            "An it harm none, do what thou wilt"            |   |