J. C. R. Davis wrote:

> 1. Do not label the MD cases. This really is not that helpful, and
> trying to keep up with all of your MDs and their respective cases
> is a lot of trouble. If they are all blank, then it won't matter
> which case it goes in! As an alternative, buy MDs with the long
> on-disc labels (e.g. Sonys and some Maxells). I ripped all of my
> case labels off and it feels GOOD.

Absolutely ! I only labeled a few MD cases before I got fed up
with mixing up disc and case, so I took them all of. I really felt
liberated somehow ! :)
The only thing I try to match now are discs and the cases they
came in. For some reason, Sony colored blanks look best in their
clear semi-transparent case...

Alexander
--
( Alexander Dietrich | e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] )