=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

I have a Sony MZE-60 portable player. It has one of those stick remotes =
with a screen on it.=20

I have somehow managed to smash the screen and it no longer shows any =
information. I can still however use the remoth to change tracks etc.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get another remote from somwhere, =
preferably in the UK, but i will buy from abroad if necessary.

Thanks

Chris

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===