Hi Jim.

"I think they would do a lot better if they stopped coming out with all
the new models and tried to market something at a lower price.  If the
price for a  recorder breaks $100 US they will sell like hot cakes."

Just how well do hot cakes sell??  I think that McDonalds sells more
hamburgers then anyone sells hot cakes!  Seriously, I'm beginning to think
that price may no longer make a difference.

On the other hand, how may people do you think even really know what a mini
disc is??  At 75 cents a disc and $99.00 for a recorder, they could open a
completely new market and most people would think that it was something
brand new.  They'd be thinking, "like the digital cameras, only for music"

Regards,
Larry