Now I'm going ot get way off topic and real gross.  I'll bet that if you can get
some mega star to use it (you have to be sure not to wash it afterwards) it will
be a really valuable collectable.

You could start a collection.  The Julia Roberts "Hello Kitty" model.  The Ashley
Judd version (after that one scene in Double Jeopardy on the boat, hers would be a
big seller).

And a Madonna version wow!!

For people who are very conservative they could  offer the Shirley Temple Black
model (how could such a cute obnoxious little girl grow up to be what she has
become??

Better throw something in here about MD or Mr. Perry will have a fit,  OK.  If
anyone needs a new car radio, but doesn't want to spend big bucks for an MD head
unit and hates to use the cassette adapter (to cuts off the highs at 15,000 cps),
Sam's club sells an Aiwa 40 watt X 4 receiver that has and Auxiliary jack right on
the front.

This unit even has preamp out!  And it comes with two 6" Aiwa speakers (probably
not the greatest, but better then the crap that comes standard cars.  The price is
$99.99!

I replace a dead AM/FM/cassette with one.  This is a pretty full featured unit for
that price.  It has a button that you press that changes the volume control to a
bass, treble, balance and fade switch (you keep pushing the button until it is in
the mode you want to adjust).  After that it defaults back to volume.

If you don't have a Sam's near you and are interested, I'd be happy to get one for
you.  I'm in Sams' Club at least once a week.  They sell a lot of stuff that I
need for work there.

Larry the bad boy today