>So now my question - is there any software that would allow a computer to
>play a standard Karaoke disc?  This would need to be complete with
>graphics (and proper timing on the graphics!) and everything.

It might be cool to look for a WinAmp plugin, that automatically filters the
vocals from the song (MP3/WAV). It is at the AnalogX homepage
(WWW.ANALOGX.COM), and it is Freeware! It is very simple to use, but the
result is not always good. (It might filter the drums away...)

Greetingz, Joost de Meij

*                My dutch homepage:                 *
*              HTTP://JOOSIE50.WEB.COM              *
*MiniDisc RULES!!!!! Check the T-Station site here: *
*              HTTP://WWW.T-STATION.NET/            *
*              MiniDisc Community pages:            *
*              HTTP://WWW.MINIDISC.ORG/             *