At 9/10/00 9:12 PM, Graham Baker increased the world's knowledge by
typing:

>It seems that nothing can get this through to the arrogant Sony Corp.
>The dismal response to our end search petition shows just how much they
>care...

Well, guess what!?! According to <http://www.minidisc.org> the new Sony
MZ-R900 lets you set whether or not it will do automatic end search!
Unfortunately, it comes set to manually use the end search, but you can
bet that it will be the first change I make after I buy one!

Woo Hoo!!!