Hi all,

I have an idea that may keep us all happy. If Peter and any other
merchants here could agree on some words to include in the subject
indicating sales material, then those of us who aren't interested can
filter out the ads, not Peter.

Just a preliminary suggestion, but how about:

Subject: MDsales {insert more text here, of course}

It would have to be a phrase that wouldn't be used in other inadvertent
postings. "MDsales" fits the bill and is short. I would just set my
filter to screen out any messages with this in the subject.

Anyone who violated the "agreement", if we can come to one, would
simply have *all* of their mail filtered.

What do you think?

Greg Conquest
Zushi, Japan