las <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>You don't see any problem with buying a CD, making a copy of it, and
>>then reselling it? Besides being a violation of copyright and license
>>agreement, you don't find *anything* ethically wrong with that?
>
>I'm sure Jim asks your forgiveness Reverend Frakes

I was asking a valid question -- I wasn't trying to get into an exchange
of snide remarks. The process above is basically stealing a musical
product. If everyone did it, the number of CDs that were bought would
plummet, and we'd eventually have few bands left. If you don't like the
"ethics" question, then what about the practical questions?