Hey guyz...

I'm very glad that some other people are getting fed up with the posts of
KheopsMinidisc...
Not that i have aniything against Pierre or his company, but i'm receiving
this list almost 1 year in digest mode.
And to be honest, every time i see kheopsminiddisc, i have a tendency to
scroll down a LOT, and thus missing some, maybe interesting, messages...
As about the bargains list, taht's a great idea, and the footer idea,
GREAT, but let's all keep the commercial stuff off this list...
And about those coupons....
I DON'T LIVE IN THE US, SO WHAT'S THAT GOT TO DO WITH ME ?

(Rant, rant, rant)

So please, no more commercial stuff...
Let's keep it real...

Greetz,