Stainless Steel Rat wrote:

> That's a hint, Jim.
>
> | The digest mode is really the  problem.
>
> No, it isn't.  Digests are a Good Thing(TM).

I have to agree with Jim.
Digest Mode is annoying.
At LEAST with commercial SPAM, I know what is in the body of the message
by reading the subject.
With a digest mode reply, I see "md-l-mimedigest V2 #766" as the
subject.  The contents of the message are a mystery, so regardless of
the actual subject matter of the message, I HAVE to read the message
just to see.  Kheop's MD ads and MD coupons are simple... I see the
subject and just hit DELETE.  Messages about subjects I don't care
about, like microphones, headphones, copyrights, etc, I can just
DELETE.  "md-l-mimedigest V2 #766", I have to open the message first
before I know whether it's something I'm interested or not.

As for the commercial ads... as long as they're MD related, they don't
bother me.  I like a bargain as much (probably more) than the next guy.

Shawn