Indiana wrote:
> In the time it took to give an explanation of how to do
> mail sorting, posting an item that has NOTHING to do
> with MD and, ignoring the fact that you could just post
> links to URLs describing such items you posters show
> your disdain and disrespect for the other members of
> the list by your actions.

I am sorry but I think you are wrong.  It would be different if those
instructions were posted on a web site, and it would be nice if they
were.  However, they are not and people seem to not understand how to
manage the list with individual messages.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways