I'm tired of all these messages so, YOU WIN !

You are right, there was too much message, too many people bored and tired
of all these messages concerning coupons and deals ! So, it's over, I will
not advertise for COUPONS here EVER ! I will not send either any DISCOUNTS
or OFFERS !

For those who want to received these promotion, simply subscribe to my OWN
MAILING LIST at www.kheopsminidisc.com (see in the middle of the first
page).

In the future, I will only give information about new products related to
minidiscs. What I will do, is like in the past I will take several pictures
and put a good description of each product on my website and from time to
time, I will let you know a link to know more about some of our products.
It will be only information page, only to let you see exactly what each
product looks like before you buy it...

I don't want that all of you here hate me and I want to provide a good
service and bring pertinent information about all products we have in stock.

Thanks a lot for all your messages, suggestions and support. I appology for
all the trouble I made (consciously or not...) and I will be better; again
sorry for all this !

Best Regards,

Peter (is this signature below annoy you or it's ok ???)

<< Some have said what Peter is sending is spam. It is not. Spam is
unsolicited e-mail, the simple fact that you subscribed to this list means
that it is not unsolicited, so don;t call it spam. The only reason I am
saying this is to clear up a misunderstanding a lot of people have. >>

Thanks Chris !